1 Oct 2023
Walk For Parkinson's
Take part in Walk for Parkinson’s at Burghley House this October
Get outside, connect with the Parkinson's community and make a difference in the historic and picturesque surroundings of Burghley Park.
When you power through Walk for Parkinson’s, you’re funding vital work and research. You’ll unite with thousands of others, all passionate about changing the lives of people affected by Parkinson’s.
Striding towards a cure. Together.
START TIME - 10am
- Start and finish: Burghley House, Stamford PE9 3JY
- Routes: 2.5 miles or 6.5 miles.
- Please note: the 6.5 miles route is not accessible for pushchair or wheelchair users.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Registration for this walk closes: Sunday 24 September 2023.
- No sign ups are available on the day of the event
For full event details and to sign up, visit the Parkinson's UK website: