Depending on the needs of your group your day will be formed from a series of workshops. Workshops can include:
- House Tour- a visit to the state rooms learning about how they were used in the Tudor times.
- Tudor Food – Visit the Tudor Kitchen to find out how it was used and learn about life in Tudor England by pretending to be a guest at a Tudor Banquet.
- Meet King Henry – Find out all about Henry’s life and his 6 wives.
- Meet Queen Elizabeth - Discover the story of Queen Elizabeth’s life and reign.
- Tudor Dance and Games- Try out some Tudor games and learn a simple Pavane court dance.
- Make a Tudor Pocket- Tudor themed craft activity.
- Gardens Visit- Self guided visit to the gardens at Burghley House.