We offer a range of fun and engaging educational activities designed to link with National Curriculum requirements at all levels.
Teachers can choose from a selection of themed days and workshops developed to target specific curriculum areas or, with the help of our knowledgeable staff, can select from a wide range of activities to create a day tailored to your individual requirements. All workshops last approximately 1 hour unless otherwise stated.
We can provide:
- Activities led by fully trained Burghley House staff.
- Use of appropriate indoor/outdoor classroom areas for activities and picnic lunches
- All equipment and materials included in the cost of your visit.
- Full risk assessments for all activities.
- Wide range of subjects and locations covered including; history, natural sciences, art and literacy.
- Toilet facilities including accessible toilets.
- Generous free places allowance for accompanying adults.
Price per child per day is £8.50 with a minimum charge of £160. Self-guided Gardens only visits will be charged at £5.50
See below the range of activities we can offer to different age groups.
Find out what else the Burghley Education team is offering at the moment!
As it may not always be possible for you to come and visit us here at Burghley, an exciting new initiative has been created: if you can't come to Burghley, Burghley can come to you!
Online Learning Resources
During a strange year where we were all adapting to home working, our team created an array of online and digital resources so no matter where you are, you can always learn that little bit more about Burghley.